Fairytale-like Norwegian nature filmed in 4K

Reaction score

Spellbinding footage of Norways mountains and fjords.Filmed with the good old Phantom 3 Pro.
The dramatic and mysterious nature have inspired many of our fairytales. Also me.
I wanted to create a different drone video, and not only focus on sunny weather and blue fjords.
Do you like it? Please leave me a comment on my channel if you do!

Last edited:
Boy, Norway is on my bucket list for sure. You did a very nice job of balancing the exposure under tough conditions and the clouds in several scenes were very dramatic.

Brian

Last edited:
Without a doubt, one of the best videos I've ever scene. Very good job.

Very good job! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]. I have been lucky to visit Norway twice in summer time (August), and last year had the chance to spend 15 days there, up to Svaalbarg! Half of days were cloudy (like in your video), and also rainy some of them... It was a fantastic experience, which I would like to repeat. As you said, presenting only bluesky postcard photos does not make justice to the reality and grandiosity of things.

Spellbinding footage of Norways mountains and fjords.Filmed with

Spellbinding footage of Norways mountains and fjords.Filmed with the good old Phantom 3 Pro.
The dramatic and mysterious nature have inspired many of our fairytales. Also me.
I wanted to create a different drone video, and not only focus on sunny weather and blue fjords.
Do you like it? Please leave me a comment on my channel if you do!

Gorgeous!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3