Failed Take Off

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was hoping some one could look at the flight logs attached to help identify an issue.
As I was taking off, just as I increased power and the drone was just lifting off, the Go4 app flashed a warning and the rotors stopped dead and the drone dropped to the ground. The warning (I think was IMU error) disappeared as quickly as it appeared. I restarted the motors and had power but decided not to take off. I restarted the drone and all was good. I flew two batteries without issue. Looking at the flights on AirData I cannot see any error...
Any ideas?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-03-16_[11-06-18].txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 291
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-03-16_[11-05-42].txt
    23.2 KB · Views: 293
Hi Guys,
I was hoping some one could look at the flight logs attached to help identify an issue.
As I was taking off, just as I increased power and the drone was just lifting off, the Go4 app flashed a warning and the rotors stopped dead and the drone dropped to the ground. The warning (I think was IMU error) disappeared as quickly as it appeared. I restarted the motors and had power but decided not to take off. I restarted the drone and all was good. I flew two batteries without issue. Looking at the flights on AirData I cannot see any error...
Any ideas?
What we routinely ask is to post a link to their flight record report so we can see the details.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Follow the instructions there to help locate your flight log file. It takes only a minute or two.
Upload your flight log to the Flight Log Viewer as explained in the instructions.
Note: Do not upload the flight log file itself to this forum.

Once you've uploaded your flight log to the Flight Log Viewer, a page will open with a detailed report of the flight.
Copy the link to that report and then post that link to this thread so that others may review the flight.
Repeat: Do not upload the flight log file itself to this forum. Only post a link to the log viewer output.

Since you've already posted the flight record files here, I went ahead and uploaded them to the viewer. Here are the reports:

11:05 flight report:

11:06 flight report:

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing that out, sorry. I have looked everywhere and cannot see any errors. Is there somewhere else they might be?
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj