FAA number registration renew

Reaction score
My registration will expire end of next month 1-2020..
I no longer fly or own Phantom 3 pro..Will my RC fixed wing planes require the number?
Thanks..

Yes all sUAS above 249gr require registration. Good news is your current reg# will work for all of your hobby aircraft.

Yes all sUAS above 249gr require registration. Good news is your current reg# will work for all of your hobby aircraft.
Can you provide a link for the renewal ?
Thanks again..

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I no longer fly or own Phantom 3 pro..Will my RC fixed wing planes require the number?
Thanks..
Your registration may not expire until December of 2020. Most all original registrations were extended to December 2020. Log into faadronezone.com to verify. Yes, your current registration number will work on all your model aircraft.

Thanks..

All rc aircraft require the FAA number now. In the future, the FAA wants each aircraft to have its own number, but for now 1 hobby number is good for all aircraft. The commercial use aircraft each need their own #. So if your P3P was non commercial, you can use the same FAA # for your fixed wing.... for now.

Reactions: SkyFly
Your registration may not expire until December of 2020. Most all original registrations were extended to December 2020. Log into faadronezone.com to verify. Yes, your current registration number will work on all your model aircraft.
Your are correct. My original registration date was 07/24/2019, and expired on 07/24/2019. I just checked the FAA web site at FAADroneZone and found out that my new expiration date is 12/12/2020.. I glad of that because I completely forgot about the requirement to re-register.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl