FAA bans....

Lol... I love the “terrorists don’t follow rules” clause... so I’m guessing by that logic, just ‘let’ anyone and everyone fly around sensitive areas, regardless? LMAO! Kind of reminds me of the folks who asked, “why did you let that happen?!?”, after something bad happens.

Lol... I love the “terrorists don’t follow rules” clause... so I’m guessing by that logic, just ‘let’ anyone and everyone fly around sensitive areas, regardless? LMAO! Kind of reminds me of the folks who asked, “why did you let that happen?!?”, after something bad happens.
No but rules and laws don't stop people from driving without a license, either, even after revocation and suspension. It just helps if they are caught. It doesn't mitigate the danger they pose either, unless they voluntarily choose to comply. :eek:

The walls of a nuclear power plant can withstand the impact of a F4 Phantom at 500 mph, I doubt a DJI Phantom can do that much harm.

Satellite images are available pretty much as soon as they are taken - if you are willing to pay for them but they are expensive
Hiring a drone is cheaper, provides more flexibility and allows filming movies
And using a drone will not get you on an FBI watch list of people who purchased high res shots of a nuke plant.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl