Faa “updated initial knowledge test” for night operations

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows when the “updated initial knowledge test” for Part 107 will be available?

If if this page is all the info needed to pass it?

Or is there more info we need to review regarding this?

Nothing? No one here knows anything about this?

Nothing? No one here knows anything about this?

The Initial knowledge test and recurrent training have both been pushed back to April 6, 2021. Go to www.faasafety.gov and create an account. You won’t see anything on there about testing until April 6th.

BigA107 started a thread on the delay.

Just wondering if anyone knows when the “updated initial knowledge test” for Part 107 will be available?

If if this page is all the info needed to pass it?

Or is there more info we need to review regarding this?
This page should get you knowledgable in the OOP and Night Ops. But you still need all of the other knowledge. The latest delay puts the new test available on or after 4/6/21. But you can't take advantage of the new rules until 4/21/21.

Аз съм от България. При нас регистрацията стана задължителна от 01.01.2021. Успях да се регистрирам и да издържа изпита на 01.03.2021

The Initial knowledge test and recurrent training have both been pushed back to April 6, 2021. Go to www.faasafety.gov and create an account. You won’t see anything on there about testing until April 6th.

BigA107 started a thread on the delay.

Thanks SM. Appreciated.

Am I reading things correctly - that we can take the Recurrent test to update our Part 107 online now (or in April when the new test is out)?
And will there still be a $150 fee to do so?
My Certificate expires end of April. So, hope the new test is out in time....

Am I reading things correctly - that we can take the Recurrent test to update our Part 107 online now (or in April when the new test is out)?
And will there still be a $150 fee to do so?
My Certificate expires end of April. So, hope the new test is out in time....

You can take your recurrent now at a testing facility and pay the fee, what ever it is in your area, or you can wait till April 6th (unless it gets moved again) and take the recurrent online training for free.
The training will have some questions on the subjects covered and if you answer wrong you will have the opportunity to correct them. At least that’s how the FAA does with the Wings program.

Last edited:
Looks like I can wait then. my 107 is up April 30. And as I understand it, there won't be the $150 fee to do it online now.
No Brainer....

Reactions: MTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20