F550 batteries, UK

Reaction score
Finished my F550 and flew all-up with FPV for the first time on Sunday in zero wind and K=1. Beautiful - for about 5 minutes and that was it for the battery. It's all stock DJI with only a Flytrex Core added. AUW is around 2.4 Kg.

I have an Overlander Supersport 30C 4S 5000mAh weighing in at just under 500g but want to get more batteries. I've done about a million hours of research on this complicated area and must confess I'm really still in the dark about what the best config is. I see some people are using 3S and 4S, others 6S. Confused as to the best route. I do find LiPos to be a horribly complex area!

What are the suggestions, please, for the best flying time I could throw at it? Would love to go up for more than 5 minutes! I would like to source my batteries here in the UK really. I don't care how much they cost.

Help! Please.

Alan

Best bet for batteries is Hobbyking

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... ands_.html

Choose UK warehouse though if you want them sooner rather than later.
You can get them from the other warehouses but obviously they will take longer.
If the UK warehouse has what you want in stock and you order early enough you will get them the next day.
Postage is £7 but that is next day and the batteries are cheaper than most other places so that makes up for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl