Exuma, Bahamas in 4K

Hey there guys I just want to share you my Bahamas trip this February 2-7. It was a lot of hassle getting the drone in to the Bahamas. Despite getting a permit from the Civil Aviation my drone was still detained by customs. 1 hour of getting worried I was finally able to call their main customs and got a permission but I had to leave $350 which I got back. It was worth the trouble. Here is the link. Enjoy!

**** bro, A lot of effort went into this video and without its payment, very nice everything man. not one bad thing I could say about this video. none at all.

Reactions: john08
**** bro, A lot of effort went into this video and without its payment, very nice everything man. not one bad thing I could say about this video. none at all.
Thank you bro! It did took me a while to edit this video. Yup, I wish I was paid but this is just a hobby.

Hey there guys I just want to share you my Bahamas trip this February 2-7. It was a lot of hassle getting the drone in to the Bahamas. Despite getting a permit from the Civil Aviation my drone was still detained by customs. 1 hour of getting worried I was finally able to call their main customs and got a permission but I had to leave $350 which I got back. It was worth the trouble. Here is the link. Enjoy!

Did you have to have any proof of insurance or a bond for your drone?

Nice work of editing but I wonder what you want to show most with this vid, the little girl or the nature.
Thank you! It is a travel video. I try to show all like scenery, person, experience, activities etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z