Exuma, Bahamas in 4K

Reaction score
Hey there guys I just want to share you my Bahamas trip this February 2-7. It was a lot of hassle getting the drone in to the Bahamas. Despite getting a permit from the Civil Aviation my drone was still detained by customs. 1 hour of getting worried I was finally able to call their main customs and got a permission but I had to leave $350 which I got back. It was worth the trouble. Here is the link. Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow!!! I know where I wanna go on my next trip!!!

Very nice!

Btw, What editor program are you using?

Thank you! Adobe premiere pro 2017. I would really recommend the place.

All the wildlife interaction was amazing!!! Lizards, pigs and sharks oh my!!! So cool ...thanks for sharing !!!

nice video, how did your wife/gf like that type of mask for snorkeling?
Thanks! I had one too. It is good, but dont forget to tighten it. I almost drowned at the thunderball grotto because mine was loose. Read the manual first LOL.

Great video and informative wrt travel challenges - what was the $350 for? Ie what were they concerned about since you already had permission? Cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: john08
Hey there guys I just want to share you my Bahamas trip this February 2-7. It was a lot of hassle getting the drone in to the Bahamas. Despite getting a permit from the Civil Aviation my drone was still detained by customs. 1 hour of getting worried I was finally able to call their main customs and got a permission but I had to leave $350 which I got back. It was worth the trouble. Here is the link. Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Holy Cow! Or pigs or iguanas or sharks. Someone should hire you to do advertising. I had an iguana swipe a hard candy (a red sucker thing) ran away with it! on a beach in Costa Rica.

Great video and informative wrt travel challenges - what was the $350 for? Ie what were they concerned about since you already had permission? Cheers

Thanks! They will ask how much your drone is. And I told them that it is 700 because its old. They asked for 350$ cash. If you lost your drone you lost your $350 too. One thing I noticed when I went to get it back is that they didn't even check my drone, only the receipt.

Holy Cow! Or pigs or iguanas or sharks. Someone should hire you to do advertising. I had an iguana swipe a hard candy (a red sucker thing) ran away with it! on a beach in Costa Rica.
Wow thanks! I appreciate that comment. Lol, that's funny. I was putting the lettuce on my mouth that's how he got too close to me. They were nice and don't even bite.

Thanks! They will ask how much your drone is. And I told them that it is 700 because its old. They asked for 350$ cash. If you lost your drone you lost your $350 too. One thing I noticed when I went to get it back is that they didn't even check my drone, only the receipt.

Thanks, So are they are making sure you don't sell your drone there - sorry still don't get what they are trying to achieve by charging folk. (Just curious is why I'm asking) thanks.

Thanks, So are they are making sure you don't sell your drone there - sorry still don't get what they are trying to achieve by charging folk. (Just curious is why I'm asking) thanks.

I'm wondering too why they hold 50% of the drones value rather hold the tax like maybe 15%? The lady was really strict in exuma. Not sure if its the same in Nassau or eleuthera. Just make sure you contact Gregory Edwards, and Whitney Kenny. Get the civil aviation and custom permit.

Reactions: Loz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.