Extreme weather aftermath thread

Reaction score
Right now the UK and Republic of Ireland are getting a [Language Removed] good thrashing from storm Elenor.

If weather and light permit me, I'll be firing my bird up to survey the damage and impact.

Any of you guys have footage or stills from after extreme weather? Snow, floods, winds?

Please feel free to share

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay safe during the storm!

Reactions: DreamToFly
We've zilch in Scotland. It's just a normal wet and grey day - this isn't me joking that we've got stormy weather but it's normal to us btw haha! Take care in the weather especially if you're getting the drone out.

Right now the UK and Republic of Ireland are getting a [Language Removed] good thrashing from storm Elenor.

If weather and light permit me, I'll be firing my bird up to survey the damage and impact.

Any of you guys have footage or stills from after extreme weather? Snow, floods, winds?

Please feel free to share

If your serious about taking the drone about in extreme weather, Rain, Snow Wind , you might consider the Phantomrain.org Wet Suit as its designed for the Phantom to fly in extreme weather.

The Wet Suit keeps the Water out and seals the battery to keep the heat in and secure. All the Motors are covered as is the Gimbal Ring at the bottom of the drone, The system uses a Bi Level Drip system so the water doest not get into the vents, sound good , but seeing in action and slow motion is great.

Keep in mind this was a Test nothing more, we do not expect everyone to fly in this kind of weather but its nice to know you can in an emergency and to know your keeping the water out.
We also filmed this is slow motion are site so you can see where the water goes , very cool ..

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1