Extracting Flight logs . .

Reaction score
Good evening all,

In short Is there a way to extract flight logs from the standard if it has been out my possession?

Basically it went back to the retailer I bought it from for inspection because I believe it has a bad compass, the engineer told customer service however that they found no such errors while flying/testing it. I've been told that the engineer would have plugged it into DJI software and ran a recalibration or so their customer service says . .

I just want to double check now that I have the drone back that they indeed got no errors wen flying . .

Cheers

If they didn't wipe the logs, then just download them from drone with usb cable. You can't read them though.

If they had something to hide, they may have deleted the log file for that test flight. Logs are usually stored on your device. Not sure if they are also stored in the A/C.

Yeah I doubt a massive retailer would hide something but I'm just covering my back in case the errors persist and I can show them evidence etc . . .

Anyway the retailer has said if I'm still getting errors then it will sort something out with no need for it to go back them again

If they had something to hide, they may have deleted the log file for that test flight. Logs are usually stored on your device. Not sure if they are also stored in the A/C.
AC has even more detailed logs, but the record format is still unknown, so you can't read them. Use the go app to tell AC to dump them, and plug the usb into computer.

Well that looks worrying . .downloaded the CSV and found a line with compass stuck!! Funny when they said they found nothing in their tests . . . .

Having trouble being able to view the CSV clearly so I can read any errors that may have happened, saw the compass stuck one in a excel type grid on one online viewer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31