Epson Moverio BT-35E 3D Glasses

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with these Moverio glasses, any negative besides the price, they are endorsed by DJI I think.

Besides the price...the price, the price and the price. They are really expensive for what they are. I'm not sure if it was this model, but I tried some on at a trade show once. They were OK I guess. I have the DJI Goggles which I love and give a better image I think. The advantage of these is because you can see through them, you can use them on your own because you can still have VLOS on your drone and so stay within regulations.

I'm owning up, I've already bought the 35E's ordered Saturday and they arrived Sunday tried them a couple of times and I like them a lot, yes a lot of cash but.

I guess they'll not be utilized to their full potential as I can only see me using them with the drone.

The only negative/moan I have is for the price I think they should ship the 2 cables required to enable use out of the box (type C-C & a HDMI).

They are much better than than the goggles

For the normal P4P controller you need the Epson BT-300
For the DJI Smart Controller it's the Epson BT-35e model;, this is the one you need if your running a P4P V2.0 with a SC

Last edited:
Reactions: rattydude77
BT35E are the best fpv glasses I have ever used like said above the price is crazy expensive but awesome like the DJI Goggles you sweet in them the screen fogs up the bt35e just like sunglasses and I love being able to see my surroundings and if you get a set purchase the right USBC cable I use the USB C to HDMI Cable[3.3ft], JSAUX (4K 60HZ)Type C to HDMI no lag when flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie