Epson Moverio BT-300 drone edition

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about getting the Epson Moverio BT-300 drone edition glasses, I have done hours of research over the last few weeks; and I would like a little more fresh and updated input from other Pilots. I have been a pilot of the Phantom 3 standard and 3pro for over a year, my Drones are registered for commercial use, I am also using Drone launch academy to study for the Part 107 test. I am serious about operating my drones safely, and under the law, and I believe these will help, thanks.

I am seriously thinking about getting the Epson Moverio BT-300 drone edition glasses, I have done hours of research over the last few weeks; and I would like a little more fresh and updated input from other Pilots. I have been a pilot of the Phantom 3 standard and 3pro for over a year, my Drones are registered for commercial use, I am also using Drone launch academy to study for the Part 107 test. I am serious about operating my drones safely, and under the law, and I believe these will help, thanks.
Hi, I've had the BT-300's for while now and I think they are great, Two things to consider, if you wear glasses it can be a bit auqward to wear them with the BT-330's but you can have lenses made to fit into an built in frame. the other thing I don't like is having to use the track pad on the controler but as it's limited use when flying I can live with it. Overall I recommend getting them

Hi, I've had the BT-300's for while now and I think they are great, Two things to consider, if you wear glasses it can be a bit auqward to wear them with the BT-330's but you can have lenses made to fit into an built in frame. the other thing I don't like is having to use the track pad on the controler but as it's limited use when flying I can live with it. Overall I recommend getting them
Thanks for the input Videcom, when Best Buy gets them back in stock I am pulling the trigger.

I have a pair,but for me, the non-adjustable pupil distance means that they don't suit me. Wearing glasses isn't such a problem, but it does limit the field of view. Also, like the model before, the controls are really clumsy. What i really need is a new pair of eyes.

Reactions: Artist Supreme

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers