Editing Aerial Photography

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thinking of making a "How To" blog post in regards to editing aerial photographs.

Here is an example from yesterday (took about 10 minutes).

BeforeandAfter_zpsxaugbl2j.jpg

Phantom 2
H4-3D
GoPro 4 Black
Lightroom
Photoshop

I haven't made a "How to" post before but if the interest is there I'd be happy to put one together.

Let me know what you think.

- James

That would be brilliant James,

Porky (me);) would love to improve my arial shots as I'm still at the learning curve.:)

Only software I use at the mo is Gimp which I can get rid of the fisheye affect but it also crops the photo, big time:eek:

Have you done the blog yet... :D Still waiting....;) Only playing!:p

The older I get, the more challenged I find myself... Can you make it really simple for folks like me? o_O

That would be brilliant James,

Porky (me);) would love to improve my arial shots as I'm still at the learning curve.:)

Only software I use at the mo is Gimp which I can get rid of the fisheye affect but it also crops the photo, big time:eek:

Have you done the blog yet... :D Still waiting....;) Only playing!:p
Me still in the curve Porky and waiting to see this too !!

Reactions: Clampit

Well, I guess it's only appropriate after my previous post... I use Gimp as well... ;)

The older I get, the more challenged I find myself... Can you make it really simple for folks like me? o_O

Ditto IflyinWY;) the simpler the better:D takes me a week just to figure out how to turn my iPad on:D:D

Me still in the curve Porky and waiting to see this too !!

Dirk, this is the difference between mine & your curve image.jpg:D Mines much bigger:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic