Echo Lakes, Sierra Nevada PART 2

:)Well that's so tranquil there,what a place,,very odd to see pines growing out of rocks in the water like that,must be some hydro,loved the houses and the power line in those trees ,,good spotting,,loved it,,wonder if I can hitchhike that far,,need one of those jet pac,,beautiful:)

:)Well that's so tranquil there,what a place,,very odd to see pines growing out of rocks in the water like that,must be some hydro,loved the houses and the power line in those trees ,,good spotting,,loved it,,wonder if I can hitchhike that far,,need one of those jet pac,,beautiful:)
It’s an alpine paradise (with some dark history, google “Donner Party”). If you ever venture to this side of the globe, bring your drone, I will show you the best spots.

MTO,
The additional P4P sensors have only helped a couple of times, while learning. To my eyes, the P4 camera works just as well, except in low light. Fly her till she sings. I enjoy your videos, here in flat FL.

MTO,
The additional P4P sensors have only helped a couple of times, while learning. To my eyes, the P4 camera works just as well, except in low light. Fly her till she sings. I enjoy your videos, here in flat FL.
I agree! My eyes can’t tell the difference between the two and I’ve never had the obstacle detection actually save the drone, only ruin the shot in tight places.
I usually start with it on and end up having to turn it off.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT