Easy way to mount a Nexus 7 or any tablet to your vision

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Nexus 7 Tablet which works perfectly with the DJI app and the Phantom 2 Vision. I figured a very simple way you can mount this tablet, or anything else for that matter, to your Phantom 2 Vision. I illustrate what I did in a video you can access here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T15NRWOEDuI

All you have to do is find any universal mount like a universal cell phone mount that accept a ball and socket joint. Then simply attach that to the existing bracket just remove the small clip that came with it and put your universal mount in it. Simple! Works great and holds my Nexus 7 in securely. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to mount a larger device than the Phantom Clip can accommodate.

P.S. using a wifi only tablet or phone you will first need to be connected to the internet and login to the app one time with your DJI account. From then on you will not need internet access for subsequent log on's.

P.P.S. The 3rd Party prop guards fit and work great. Although I do think they catch a little more wind / turbulence so if that's a concern for you I wouldn't recommend them. Though their great for getting used to landing without tipping over or flying in tight areas with obstacles.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik