Earn money with drone by records/photos.

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have a question. People in Bosnia are looking for drone guys to record their houses properties etc. I have DJI Phantom 3 Standard and I am thinking while COVID to earn some money for better drone. Can you tell me the prices that I can use for my services. I dont have idea how much should I price it so I thought you could help me out. I offer post production too. Dont need to be big money but still I dont have idea how much to price it. Thanks

Hello guys. I have a question. People in Bosnia are looking for drone guys to record their houses properties etc. I have DJI Phantom 3 Standard and I am thinking while COVID to earn some money for better drone. Can you tell me the prices that I can use for my services. I dont have idea how much should I price it so I thought you could help me out. I offer post production too. Dont need to be big money but still I dont have idea how much to price it. Thanks
It would depend on the economy of the area. Every economy is different. What people can afford, is what they can pay. You would need the advice from other people in that business in the area.

Looking at your profile, you are 15 yrs old, so you probably have the time to do this and not charge too much. If you are shooting a huge estate and it will require an hour of editing I would charge $125-$200. Some charge this rate just for the editing, but I think if you charge too much, you won't get any business. If your are just shooting a few stills and 1 orbit in video, I'd shoot for $50. You can start here and see how it goes, then adjust your prices. Good luck

Looking at your profile, you are 15 yrs old, so you probably have the time to do this and not charge too much. If you are shooting a huge estate and it will require an hour of editing I would charge $125-$200. Some charge this rate just for the editing, but I think if you charge too much, you won't get any business. If your are just shooting a few stills and 1 orbit in video, I'd shoot for $50. You can start here and see how it goes, then adjust your prices. Good luck
Yes, I am 15 years old. So i dont need much money but for hangouts coffes etc, if You understand me. Thanks for the prices. Ill try to adjust them for myself. Have a nice day

I suppose you are in Bosnia being only 15. It would be unfair to use numbers outside Bosnia. Take pictures of the beautiful countryside and sell them to tourists in the city squares. You should make some good money. Tourists are looking for souvenirs and don’t mind spending a little money. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav