DYS Smart Gimbal - Default Yaw position

Reaction score
For my DYS Smart 3 Axis GoPro gimbal mounted to a Phantom 1, I am having an issue with default yaw location and behavior.
The gimbal currently responds reasonably to pitch and roll movements, and I have control of pitch via the back lever on my SR6 remote.

The issue, is that I cannot get it to maintain a default Yaw. If the phantom spins quickly, the gimbal does not return to the forward position, but instead could end up 45/90 degrees off, etc.... In addition to this, I am not able to get a perfect horizontal default yaw.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

tengo el mismo problema, pudis
For my DYS Smart 3 Axis GoPro gimbal mounted to a Phantom 1, I am having an issue with default yaw location and behavior.
The gimbal currently responds reasonably to pitch and roll movements, and I have control of pitch via the back lever on my SR6 remote.

The issue, is that I cannot get it to maintain a default Yaw. If the phantom spins quickly, the gimbal does not return to the forward position, but instead could end up 45/90 degrees off, etc.... In addition to this, I am not able to get a perfect horizontal default yaw.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have the same problem. were you able to fix it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.