Dunnottar Castle

@toorboy Nice video, this is one of the first time I can really see the place of the footage and really appreciate the place (which is nice by the way).
Thank you for the experience. I hope to be able to visit it next Summer, as I plan to come in Scotland and visit plenty of castles.

thanks Soween :) just remember warm clothes when you come over
lol you can only fly here when the castle is closed buddy :) so check
your opening times in advance

Tks for the advice @toorboy However it makes sense to be early morning or late evening, for the sun so...
Was your video in the evening? I wonder what it would look like when Sun is lightning the clif on the other side (to better see the entrance, only thing i couldn't figure).
But your video is pleasant to watch, because you are not cutting too often.

Ok, morning, so means that if I want to try it with light in the opposite side, it should be evening, and late evening as potentially in Summer....
If I am not mistaken, in UK, as in canada, there is no fee/exam (yet) but like 50 rules to respect, is there anything special to allow that type of video (except the fact it must be closed)? Insurance? Thank you.

Ok, morning, so means that if I want to try it with light in the opposite side, it should be evening, and late evening as potentially in Summer....
If I am not mistaken, in UK, as in canada, there is no fee/exam (yet) but like 50 rules to respect, is there anything special to allow that type of video (except the fact it must be closed)? Insurance? Thank you.
you don't need anything to fly here Soween but I have been thinking about insurance for
a while now as my bird is now 1 year old

Ok thank you very much @toorboy Before I leave and when i will have a drone for real, I will surely come back with more questions ;-)
See you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31