Dumb Question???? Where do I check for FCC/CE Mode?

The dumb answer to most dumb questions is ... in the manual
i-mSXPdnL-L.jpg

The dumb answer to most dumb questions is ... in the manual
i-mSXPdnL-L.jpg
I know where it is in the book but thanks. the question is where in the assistant software can I see the actual settings to confirm. The beeps are both 2 beeps for CE and FCC and my range is not fantastic.

I know where it is in the book but thanks. the question is where in the assistant software can I see the actual settings to confirm. The beeps are both 2 beeps for CE and FCC and my range is not fantastic.
I don't think you can see it in assistant and 2 beeps mean you are in FCC .

Reactions: CoolClownFish
Sorry for the delay CCF :(
I have Just went through my assistant several times and if it's in mine I don't see it at all !!
Soooo BlackTracer please show where it is in the assistant or someone . :)
Maybe the Vision assistant is different than the Vision's + .

I have a Both TX's and I just tried to change from one to another on both of them and unless there's a trick to change it all I can get is the 2 beeps .
Don't know what's up with that but have never tried to do it as when I heard the 2 beeps I just left it alone .
Now ya got me all confused bro ;)

lol. Yeah that's my feeling too. I want to know for sure I am in FCC and it seems like they messed up on something because after updating I am only getting half the distance I was getting before.

Reactions: dirkclod
lol. Yeah that's my feeling too. I want to know for sure I am in FCC and it seems like they messed up on something because after updating I am only getting half the distance I was getting before.
Well maybe Tracer will tell us when he logs back on , :)

One should realize that the sw-setting within the RC-sw can overrule the screw-setting on the back of the RC!

One should realize that the sw-setting within the RC-sw can overrule the screw-setting on the back of the RC!
OK... me stupid ..in the assistant in RC which setting are you referring too ?

turn your TX on. If it beeps once you're in CE mode. if it beeps twice you're in FCC

Yep know that but was trying to find what Blacktracer was referring to in assistant
also after trying what the OP I did try mine and I too have 2 beeps when turned
ether way . :eek: Strange huh !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic