droning on...

Reaction score
I was given a DJI Phantom 1 P330d that was found in a tree somewhere. The drone made its way through several owners before finding its way to me. It had no controller, a burnt out battery, no charger, and no camera. It does have a Storm video transmitter, but I don't have a receiver for it yet.

I have begun to gather missing parts. I found a used B20-4 balance charger online. It, of course, was not functioning when I received it. Looks like someone crossed the polarity when connecting a battery. The filament in the charger had melted. I was able to put a bit of solder on the broken connection and get the charger to work, but I'll have to be very careful not to cross the polarity again. I received a functional battery with the charger, so I now have one battery to play with.

I also purchased a new DJ6 controller. I've been trying for a while to get the controller to pair with the drone, but no luck so far. If anyone has experience with the Phantom 1 P330d, I could use a little guidance.

I am new to drones, so bear with me as I learn the lingo.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍
Unless mistaken and am a lot you have a FC40. Check out this section. Phantom FC40 Discussion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31