Drones smashed

Let me give you a clue... not everyone is into drones. They feel it’s a sort of invasion into privacy etc. this obviously was made as an ad to protest their dislike for drones and shows someone taking it out on any drones they see with destruction of them. Don’t let it ruin your day or lose any sleep wondering why or that you don’t get it.

Let me give you a clue... not everyone is into drones. They feel it’s a sort of invasion into privacy etc. this obviously was made as an ad to protest their dislike for drones and shows someone taking it out on any drones they see with destruction of them. Don’t let it ruin your day or lose any sleep wondering why or that you don’t get it.

I have a clue about those things; it just seems silly to do such a thing. Trust me when I say, no sleep lost!

Why? People are so ignorant. Even if this was staged, what was the point of destroying these wonderful machines...Just don't get it...….

I think you're missing the point of drones/sUAS... they are tools and this is just one person's or company's way of using a TOOL in their production. Disposable tools used to make a point or add flair or direct the story line.

Keep in mind that merely having drones/sUAS in your movie is going to be a boost and if you can somehow incorporate that into the NAME of the production you are definitely boosting clicks if not views as well. Kudos to them for utilizing a BUZZ word in their productions I would imagine it gives them a very substantial return on the small investment made in the equipment. Also take into account that they probably had to re-do several of the shots in this so they probably destroyed at least 2x as many sUAS as we see here on the screen.

No one forced you to watch it.

What is TRULY a waste of time and space was your post, just to tell everyone your opinion lol

Really? Is that the best you can come up with? You're getting defensive about something you yourself said "But, Why?" You make no sense. No one forced you to post this annoying video. What's the difference?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20