Drones Etc company

Other than one employee telling me that my p3 advanced would ship by the end of the week and then another employee telling me middle of June..... No...

i placed an order with these people yesterday shipment due mid-end of the month will keep you posted if i have any issues

So what company has a p3 advanced right now? I bought a package from them with the hard case and battery.

I ordered same package but the pro version, but they are waiting on stock replacement

I have ordered 3 Phantoms from them and have not had any problems. Just got my P3P on Monday and am loving it! I had a battery problem with a P2 and they took care of it in a timely manner. I am still waiting for my GoProfessional hard case & extra battery, but I am convinced that I will get it when they do. I've not had any situations where I felt that I was being purposefully misled or lied to.

Reactions: andy162
rchobbiesdepot is where i got mine, they have plenty in stock.

You need to get on them, I've had one drone shipped to me by them, it broke so I returned it, and I already have my other one. I pitched a fit with Becca and I guess she got tired of me.

I ordered my p3p combo with hard case from them and got it without problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice hearing that you all got your orders it would be nice maybe to know how long it took or when you placed the order and when you received, i have now been told that my order probably wont be dispatched until close to end of the month :(

I ordered the P3P bundle with the GoProfessional case on May 2nd and received it on June 10th. The original ship date was supposed to have been on May 14th but that slipped a few weeks.

I will say that everyone at DronesEtc were always very professional - even when I was being a giant PITA. I also believe that they are doing their best given the overwhelming demand for the P3's -- my bet is that this level of demand was entirely unexpected. Could everyone in the chain do better - of course. However, other than DronesEtc initiating more communication to keep me informed of the schedule slips, I could not have asked for better service or nicer people to deal with. And believe me - I was a giant PITA....

Ordered my P3 from them through Amazon on 5/21; they cancelled the order due to it not being able to ship on time. Now it looks like it shipped and I should receive it next Monday. Unfortunately I will be traveling and not be able to open it until Thursday. Can't wait to get it. My only concern as of now is that it does not show on the receipt emailed to me that the extra battery is part of the shipment. There is also no mention of it on back order. I really hope this works out.

I feel like I know Becca personally by now. She is great. And I know they are busy but It would definitely help for them to send updates. Anyways, suppose to ship Wednesday (tomorrow) I ordered end of May.

I ordered my P3P with extra battery last Friday. I emailed and Becca responded saying their next shipment is at the end of the month and HOPEFULLY they would get enough for my order to be included. Sounds like maybe they only get a couple shipments a month. Has anyone asked when the extra batteries are coming in?

I ordered another battery last Friday as well. I haven't asked about shipping - it will get here when it gets here. I did notice that they are now offering some type of insurance on the phantom -- I may see what that cost and if I can add it to mine.

Who is offering the insurance? I asked Becca about shipment of battery last night no response yet this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 271
Grrrr... Debating on canceling my Drones Etc order and ordering my P3P from Coptershop.com since they have it available to ship today. BUT coptorshop doesn't have the sweet deal of an extra battery for $100. What do you think guys/gals? Wait it out and save $50?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic