Dronebase - Panorama

Reaction score
Hello!

I accepted a mission for Dronebase. After being yelled at by an older lady about her dislike of my drone being there, I completed my mission. One of the requests was a panorama of the area. I viewed in the drone prior to leaving and everything was there (34 pano images). Came home, uploaded the images and then received an email that “tiles were missing”. What? I deleted and re-uploaded the images and now different tiles are missing. Here is a link to Skypixel of what was uploaded The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com.

Now that I have to go back to reshoot the panorama, any suggestions or input? I did notice in an email string that the previous pilot had the same issue. Thank you.

I have uploaded 3 missions without issue. Are you copy & pasting time the buckets or dragging & dropping? I drag & drop.

I have been a pilot for Dronebase for 3 years. They have stopped sending me missions . After doing over 100, that includes back when you did the ones that if sold you got paid, if not you got the loss. Anyone else having this issue. Last mission was May 25th.

I have done a few missions for drone base and it worked quite well. The only issue I have is that missions are first come first assigned, and I don't walk around with my phone in my hand. Even if I see a mission pop up, they are taken in seconds by others that must be glued to their phone. The app doesn't work on android so I have to sign in on their web site and by then its too late. I understand that's the system and I don't know of a better way unless they did a rotated assignment that you could accept or reject. Rejected or ignored jobs would role to the next pilot in line. Maybe a 1 hour window would still get the pilot assigned in a reasonable time. Just a thought.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1