Drone World gone?

When I try to go to Drone World's website I get a 403 Forbidden message. I get it on my phone and PC. Does anybody know what is going on?
Maybe they forgot to pay their web hosting fee?

According to a Facebook review, the Drone World site has been down since February 9. :oops:

Really wish I didn’t have to do it. I live outside of the US and it is one way I that keep in touch with family and friends.

When I try to go to Drone World's website I get a 403 Forbidden message. I get it on my phone and PC. Does anybody know what is going on?

I was having the same problem because of some back ordered items from Christmas. Did some looking around and long story short (from their Facebook page) they are going out of business. They are trying to satisfy current orders from remaining inventory. You can go to the FaceBook page and see for yourself. Look under reviews. Hope that helps.

I actually came here to the forum to see if anyone knew what was going on with DW.
We are looking at purchase a M2Dual for our hospital Public Safety UAV team. We already have a purchase history with DW after buying our P4P+ and various accessories. Going through them for future purchases would be much easier than setting up purchasing with another vendor. (Our purchasing department is a nightmare to deal with sometimes)
While I see some people are complaining that they are still waiting on orders to be filled from December, I can only say that while they were operating, we had nothing but great service from them.
We needed the P4P+ and after speaking with them got the Falcon kit. We needed extra batteries a few months later, done, no problems. Any issues we made a call, spoke with a service tech and had it taken care of right away.
I'm not sure what caused them to close their doors. We were very satisfied with each and every time we dealt with them. I wish them and all of their employees the best in whatever the future holds for them.

I noticed this as well. They still have a Facebook page.

I was having the same problem because of some back ordered items from Christmas. Did some looking around and long story short (from their Facebook page) they are going out of business. They are trying to satisfy current orders from remaining inventory. You can go to the FaceBook page and see for yourself. Look under reviews. Hope that helps.
Bad customer service these days spreads like a wildfire. They had great products, but seemed to have problems responding to customer issues.

Bad customer service these days spreads like a wildfire. They had great products, but seemed to have problems responding to customer issues.
I’ve purchased several drones and accessories from these guys, even had repairs done in my early days of flying. I used them because I thought they had excellent customer service. I could pick up the phone and get a live person every time. Sorry to hear they are biting the dust.

Great if you have a falcon upgrade controller listen closely.After sending my controller to them I got it back in one week.After a few flights I lost video signal.So I sent it back they said booster failed and they replaced it.When I got controller back the body was loose two screws stripped and other two missing.So I fixed that the next problem was that cheap *** fan.It stopped working so I replaced it with a much better one for .75¢.If you have one and your booster goes your screwed.You need to remove the booster or your controller will not work.

Reactions: Cellblock776
With Drone World out of business, does anyone recommend a good internet sales site for DJI drones, to include service and customer service performance? Thanks.

I use Amazon or order direct from DJI personally. You can also get the names of some retailers off Amazon.

I've seen Florida Drone Supply on here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Safety71

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl