Drone video

Reaction score
Short "represent" video of my channel, let me know what u think

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think it's cool. I like the editing and I like the transitions. A little constructive criticism is that the snowflakes definitely seemed out of place in the tropical Paradise at the end of the video

Reactions: Tony111
Great video. I personally did not care for the transitions. Much to harsh. Just my humble opiniom.

I think it's cool. I like the editing and I like the transitions. A little constructive criticism is that the snowflakes definitely seemed out of place in the tropical Paradise at the end of the video

I dident really notice that, but I see it now. I spend several hours on editing and sometimes small details gets away, thanks

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Great video. I personally did not care for the transitions. Much to harsh. Just my humble opiniom.
Im not a big fan of transition and never used it but on this music I felt like it could work, but really I still dont like the transition. I mostly made this short video just as promo. If u check my other videos u will see I dont use transitions

Im not a big fan of transition and never used it but on this music I felt like it could work, but really I still dont like the transition. I mostly made this short video just as promo. If u check my other videos u will see I dont use transitions
you do very nice work! congrats

I have volume turned down most of the time when I watch drone vids. Personal choice, I guess, so I won't comment on that part. As for the transitions? Yeah, I'm with @Havasu Tom. Not a big fan either. The content was excellent, though! I'm just learning the editing process myself, and I haven't found any transitions that suit me either. Keep up the good work!

Brad

I have volume turned down most of the time when I watch drone vids. Personal choice, I guess, so I won't comment on that part. As for the transitions? Yeah, I'm with @Havasu Tom. Not a big fan either. The content was excellent, though! I'm just learning the editing process myself, and I haven't found any transitions that suit me either. Keep up the good work!

Brad
First of all thank you. The music is as important as the video/clips, it goes togheter or atleast it should. I aim to make the audience feel something, starting with the music following the video. Its my opinion atleast. You should watch my other videos and listen to the music aswell, maybe u'll like it. Never liked transitions but sometimes you just gotta try stuff

Reactions: Shoot4fun

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31