Drone supplies in the Caribbean, impossible?

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with obtaining new, genuine DJI parts anywhere in the Caribbean island chain?

I'm travelling long term in the Caribbean with my phantom 4 and I need to replace the battery. It seems getting items sent here is virtually impossible.

If anyone has successfully ordered in parts for delivery in the Caribbean (except Puerto Rico) please let me know how/what site was used!

My drone's grounded until I can get my hands on a new battery :( I would love for this to be before I get to the virgin islands as they would make some great footage

Does anyone have experience with obtaining new, genuine DJI parts anywhere in the Caribbean island chain?

I'm travelling long term in the Caribbean with my phantom 4 and I need to replace the battery. It seems getting items sent here is virtually impossible.

If anyone has successfully ordered in parts for delivery in the Caribbean (except Puerto Rico) please let me know how/what site was used!

My drone's grounded until I can get my hands on a new battery :( I would love for this to be before I get to the virgin islands as they would make some great footage

Check out Michael @ Florida Drone Supply. He gets me anything I need for my drones and I'm in Barbados. Tell him I sent you and ask for the Homeboy Discount. LOL!!! :D

Check out Michael @ Florida Drone Supply. He gets me anything I need for my drones and I'm in Barbados. Tell him I sent you and ask for the Homeboy Discount. LOL!!! :D

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I'll contact him now and see if he can get a shipment to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic