Drone regulation, FAA, Registration Process Skip The Registration Companies – FAA Expect

Ahhh, maybe it's intermittent due to demand but there are many who have registered today and posted their number.
Do you have a link to a thread of those who already registered today and posted their numbers?

Do you have a link to a thread of those who already registered today and posted their numbers?

No.

It was [here] earlier today.

Plenty of numbers posted here today.
I've seen people on Facebook post shots of their registration certificates all day long.
The Drone Haters United have filled their baskets with names and numbers today.
I expect total mayhem at any moment now.

Reactions: kenjancef
Plenty of numbers posted here today.
I've seen people on Facebook post shots of their registration certificates all day long.
The Drone Haters United have filled their baskets with names and numbers today.
I expect total mayhem at any moment now.
Awesome! As long as we have an unlimited supply of numbers to choose from for the people we "borrowed" the drone from to fly (insane as that sounds, the FAA FAQ says you can borrow and fly a drone from a registered drone owner, without being registered yourself!:eek:), we'll still be "in compliance" without registering ourselves, and can spread the liability around! ;) "I am just borrowing it from a 'friend', per the FAA FAQ. Here's his certificate! [show screenshot taken from Facebook] His number is in the battery compartment.":D

Reactions: J.James
Awesome! As long as we have an unlimited supply of numbers to choose from for the people we "borrowed" the drone from to fly (insane as that sounds, the FAA FAQ says you can borrow and fly a drone from a registered drone owner, without being registered yourself!:eek:), we'll still be "in compliance" without registering ourselves, and can spread the liability around! ;) "I am just borrowing it from a 'friend', per the FAA FAQ. Here's his certificate! [show screenshot taken from Facebook] His number is in the battery compartment.":D
Like I said, just expecting the mayhem to ensue at any moment.
Not sure if I should be worried or relieved that I melted away my fingerprints years ago during my cat burglar days...

Not sure if I should be worried or relieved that I melted away my fingerprints years ago during my cat burglar days...

Nothing sandpaper can't fix... ;)

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I use rubber gloves whenever handling my P3P, after doing a thorough fingerprint wipedown of all batteries, micro SD cards, and props, and any P3P surfaces that I have previously touched! Filled up the internal micro SD with a file large enough to prevent .DAT backbox recording. I am ready to fly under the radar! :D

Has anyone created a Key Generator for random reg#'s yet? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone created a Key Generator for random reg#'s yet? :D
Yes.
I was able to generate a registration number that traces to a guy in Athens, Georgia.
I plan on slamming my P3P into a crowd of Christmas shoppers in downtown Seattle tomorrow afternoon.
I shall blame the guy in Georgia.
That'll show 'em!

Yes.
I was able to generate a registration number that traces to a guy in Athens, Georgia.
I plan on slamming my P3P into a crowd of Christmas shoppers in downtown Seattle tomorrow afternoon.
That'll show 'em!

The only problem with that is... is that you're gonna wreck a perfectly good P3P!!! If you're gonna do that, just send it to me... I'll put it to use!! lol...:D

The only problem with that is... is that you're gonna wreck a perfectly good P3P!!! If you're gonna do that, just send it to me... I'll put it to use!! lol...:D
Oh (scratches head)...well then how is this registration stealing drone fraud supposed to work again?

Na you have to have a copy of it from the faa site. so yo need to hack there email. and log in and down load a copy. ;-)

Tho I already thought about getting a few fake registration and seeing if any one wants to pay to borrow a reg and a number. hee hee. They are all going to be in the name of the jerk who live behind me whos dog barks 24 7 and no one likes the guy and no one has made an offer on his house and its not looking like hes ever going to leave.

Na you have to have a copy of it from the faa site. so yo need to hack there email. and log in and down load a copy. ;-)

Tho I already thought about getting a few fake registration and seeing if any one wants to pay to borrow a reg and a number. hee hee. They are all going to be in the name of the jerk who live behind me whos dog barks 24 7 and no one likes the guy and no one has made an offer on his house and its not looking like hes ever going to leave.
Now I like that idea! He's the perfect patsy! :p

Yes.
That'll show 'em!
It's more challenging if you try and fly through the moving Great Wheel spokes. I'd use a legal Syma X5C with onboard audio so you can record the audio of the ensuing mayhem. Probably won't even hurt a fly! And certainly won't punch a hole through a plastic table top at the closed restaurant directly below, assuming you miss and get struck! :cool:

I use rubber gloves whenever handling my P3P, after doing a thorough fingerprint wipedown of all batteries, micro SD cards, and props, and any P3P surfaces that I have previously touched! Filled up the internal micro SD with a file large enough to prevent .DAT backbox recording. I am ready to fly under the radar! :D

what your are going to go thew all that and then forget to also put on your tyvek suit and hair net to keep you dna off it ... wow what an amature mistake that is right there man.

It's more challenging if you try and fly through the moving Big Wheel spokes. I'd use a legal Syma X5C with onboard audio so you can record the audio of the ensuing mayhem. Probably won't even hurt a fly! And certainly won't punch a hole through a plastic table top at the closed restaurant directly below, assuming you miss and get struck! :cool:
No, the great wheel's cars are enclosed, insulated and heated glass capsules. The screams would all be muffled and inaudible.

No, the great wheel's cars are enclosed, insulated and heated glass capsules. The screams would all be muffled and inaudible.
Yeah but the look of terror on their faces would be priceless! ;)

what your are going to go thew all that and then forget to also put on your tyvek suit and hair net to keep you dna off it ... wow what an amature mistake that is right there man.
I'm going to let Dexter take over the controls, once I preplan the Mission in Litchi! He's smart that way! :D

ah you dont even need to do any damage. just take one with a patsy's set up reg number on it and put sock on it with some packs of smokes and some other prison contraband and just fly it over the wall and land it. Then you can cause double mayham as the inmates try to rush for it before the guards get to it.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
ah you dont even need to do any damage. just take one with a patsy's set up reg number on it and put sock on it with some packs of smokes and some other prison contraband and just fly it over the wall and land it. Then you can cause double mayham as the inmates try to rush for it before the guards get to it.
Yeah, the DOT spokeshole didn't even mention flying over prison walls! Must be DOT approved. They only care about flying over airports, fires and stadiums! :p

Reactions: J.James
Yeah, the DOT spokeshole didn't even mention flying over prison walls! Must be DOT approved. They only care about flying over airports, fires and stadiums!

LOL I live in ny state so Im sure it its not banned yet the politishions will make sure to get to it.

Cause they really like there privacy and quite a few of them end up there. and word is that our corrupt Governor is next up on base for an indictment being handed down some time in January.

LOL I live in ny state so Im sure it its not banned yet the politishions will make sure to get to it.

Cause they really like there privacy and quite a few of them end up there. and word is that our corrupt Governor is next up on base for an indictment being handed down some time in January.
I sure hope the Governor flew his drone before Dec 21st so his wife can still fly in weekly cookies to him in the prison yard until February 19th, without having to register first! She has a right of privacy, too! :rolleyes: :p

Just received my 333 Exemption today from the FAA and did NOT use a firm, but did it all on my own. Reviewed other exemptions which were granted, copied, pasted, edited, made it specific to me, and.....voila! All for free!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.