Drone parachute?!! Why?

Ok once deployed can you fold it back or something ? I mean to reuse it? How else could we actually test it if it really works
As long the parachut not damaged or ripped u can reuse it. I had an error while flying an esc error one of the motors stoped and boom it work automaticly. I advice all quad drones users to hav one. I said quad only coz the hexa's are uncompatible .

It activates by itself if it senses an 80 degree angle pitch. Full out your quad should only tilt 45 degrees max. Yes I can be made to attach to a Phantom.
You can get it now at Tower Hobbies for $100 and they have a promo code right now if you spend $99+ that gives you $15 off and Free Shipping. $85 bucks seems like a worthwhile investment to me!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

when I first started flying rc it was with planks, so one day I decided to see if I could make a parachute for it just for fun, at the time nobody was making such a thing, this I what I came up with, sorry it's not a Phantom video but just to show you what you can do.
the video is showing the first time of testing

Reactions: Fishie
when I first started flying rc it was with planks, so one day I decided to see if I could make a parachute for it just for fun, at the time nobody was making such a thing, this I what I came up with, sorry it's not a Phantom video but just to show you what you can do.
the video is showing the first time of testing

Brilliantly simple! If only there was a way to activate it with the Phantoms transmitter and electronics and not have to carry an extra TX, battery and Rx. You should still sell these and make some cash.

Did you buy or make the parachute? Where did you get it from?

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20