Drone may have been radar jammed

took flight at a small island with limited infrastructure and buildings. Hotel didnt seem accomodating to the drone and coincidentially 5m after having discussions it disconnected only a few hundred metres out. 20m earlier was 1 plus km out

I have .DAT logs from the phantom 3 standard, can anyone assist to determine if it was radar jammed or other. I had lost sight of the drone and after 12m of restartnig app etc.... was giving up and turned off remote then back on and as i was leaving heard it hover back over me perhaps auto returning to home.
Flew my Mavic Air at a resort in Negril, Jamaica. The interference with the Resort’s Wiffi which extended out to the beache, was like I have not witnessed ever in my flying my Drone elsewhere.
Could you have had Wiffi interference jamming the signal. Their Wiffi is quite intense to penetrate a large area of a resort. They have Wiffi repeater antennas all over the place.

Using Go or Litchi? I find Go to be terribly unreliable
It shouldn't matter.
The app you use shouldn't make any difference to losing/keeping signal.If you are having problems with DJI Go, that's most likely because you are trying to run it on a phone/tablet that isn't up to the task.

Reactions: Loz
Flew my Mavic Air at a resort in Negril, Jamaica. The interference with the Resort’s Wiffi which extended out to the beache, was like I have not witnessed ever in my flying my Drone elsewhere.
Could you have had Wiffi interference jamming the signal. Their Wiffi is quite intense to penetrate a large area of a resort. They have Wiffi repeater antennas all over the place.
Yes - if flying in the path of a strong point to point signal - had this same experience

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31