Drone Disabler . . . A link from "Pinterest"

Learn something new everyday. Good to know there's nothing to worry about from a DJI / P4P perspective :)

RoOSTA

Sorry to say, I work on mil radar hardware and have a program, one of many, that is used to jam and crash drones of all types. Feels like working for the enemy sometimes

Just enhancing systems to take out what I own. My experience has helped, I know it won’t be used against me, and will save the american war fighter too. Strange position to be in, that’s all. Love drones, love our heroes!
Not in that order!
Even pussies like me can help the military.

It’s funny, but not. What anyone makes, someone else can undo. My father is scary. He was instrumental in designing the guidance system to the moon. He has a letter of ( thanks ) from JFK. Oh the things he has made at the house, I can’t repeat. Lol

It’s funny, but not. What anyone makes, someone else can undo. My father is scary. He was instrumental in designing the guidance system to the moon. He has a letter of ( thanks ) from JFK. Oh the things he has made at the house, I can’t repeat. Lol
Now that is awesome! Considering how long ago that was and how computers only had about what 32k? :D I think our average calculator these days are stronger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr