Drone Deploy

Reaction score
For those of use who cannot afford the $450 a month for the business account charged monthly, or the $299 a month if you pay for the year, I am offering Pilots to use my Enterprise subscription for only $100 a month.

Of course you will be subcontracted under my business.

For those of use who cannot afford the $450 a month for the business account charged monthly, or the $299 a month if you pay for the year, I am offering Pilots to use my Enterprise subscription for only $100 a month.

What are you terms? Month to Month or will you require a longer term commitment?
I'd really just like to learn it for now.

What are you terms? Month to Month or will you require a longer term commitment?
I'd really just like to learn it for now.
I really would prefer a 1 year contract at $1200. That way I can better assist (manage) the crew as it would be more difficult people coming in and out. Considering the cost that they are charging for an individual at $300 a month (with fewer capabilities) then this is a really good deal. I just need 20 people in the deal to make it worthwhile. But, if you just want to get a taste of it they offer a Free trial...If you start or think you can make money (Contracts / business) with it then you should get the paid version

Last edited:

hi I’m interested. [email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20