Drone Deploy Roof Report HORRIBLE

Reaction score
It took 6 days for me to get all the reports I needed for an apartment complex with 14 buildings... WITH excellent support from Drone Deploy but nevertheless, my customer was pissed! Beware!

Sounds like Your customer needs to be the one to talk to Drone Deploy then have you to do the flights then all Just Might Be Happy !

What reports?

A description of what you did or were trying to do would be helpful.

WHY was your customer pissed?

Beware of Drone Deploy or beware of your customer?

This is all so confusing! I need more coffee!

I used DD to scan 14 buildings with precision capture, uploaded them all to get them stitched. After they were completed, I mapped the area around each of them and submitted them all individually to get a Roof Report. It took 6 days to get them all back. What’s not clear here?

I used DD to scan 14 buildings with precision capture, uploaded them all to get them stitched. After they were completed, I mapped the area around each of them and submitted them all individually to get a Roof Report. It took 6 days to get them all back. What’s not clear here?
What wasn't clear is that your thread title indicates there was something wrong with the product, not the delivery time.

Reactions: ron-ep and russellk
It looks like it was the same poster but with a different sign on account. Sounds more like anti-DD spamming to me.
Anti DD is NOT what was meant when I posted that they supplied me with great support, it just took 6 days to get my deliverables. It would be the same as DJI giving great customer service but you still have a broken drone with all their help... wouldnt THAT be something if DJI gave good customer service... boo! Anti DJI spamming now? DA..

Wow, calling someone commenting a DA might explain why his customer was PO’ed.

Title needs to change to reflect the issue. I think you need a deliverable window for customer expectations. 6 days sounds pretty reasonable. Your customer does not.

It took 6 days for me to get all the reports I needed for an apartment complex with 14 buildings... WITH excellent support from Drone Deploy but nevertheless, my customer was pissed! Beware!
My experience was similar. It took two months for the engineering dept. to get the PVC schedule off of the prints in order for my customer to find his cabin. Had to refund his entire purchase and got hosed on Ripoff.com.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1