Dreaded Battery Not Inserted message, but only one battery

Reaction score
I have a P4 Pro v2 with several batteries. All are original DJI. Two are high capacity batteries that I bought with the P4Pv2, the other three are standard capacity I had from my prior P4.

Four of them work fine, one of the high capacity batteries gives the not inserted error constantly.

What can I look for on the battery (presumably) and/or inside the drone?

Thank you in advance

I have a P4 Pro v2 with several batteries. All are original DJI. Two are high capacity batteries that I bought with the P4Pv2, the other three are standard capacity I had from my prior P4.

Four of them work fine, one of the high capacity batteries gives the not inserted error constantly.

What can I look for on the battery (presumably) and/or inside the drone?

Thank you in advance
Um I know there's a sensor that reads when battery clipped incorrect,,check the battery that gives you the error,,many there a size difference in battery case or slight shape difference where it clips in to secure,,..to check what is happening you could tape the sensor down and insert battery if no prompt that's what will be going on so mayby add something to battery in this spot that press it down when your battery goes in
Screenshot_20200324-122622_YouTube.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers