Downlink lag and Percision landing

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue; however today I flew about 600 feet away at 300 feet AGL and had a constant video lag. I had full bars connection with remote and tried it I 2.4 and 5.8 Gigahertz. The return home function, which I used precision landing at takeoff. Bird rose to 20 feet as it stated and after flight and initiating RTH in was about 3 feet off several times. I don't know what bugs were in the last firmware update, but I never had this problem before! [emoji45]

I presume you need to clear the memory of your tablet by killing other running apps.

Precision landing requires identifiable landing space with good GPS. Precision landing is not just based on GPS, it also uses the pattern matching algorithm to figure out the landing position within the area located by GPS.

You can't land precisely in a non distinctive open field or say lawns where ground looks the same within say 15' radius. In such a case landing precision will be governed by GPS.

I was using a landing pad. I have since reflows with precise landings. Lag is much better as well. Not sure what the issue was. Thanks for replying

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl