Do you recomend using ITE Range Booster From Phantom 4 on P4Pro?

Reaction score
Hey guys question?
I recently sold my P4 and upgraded to P4pro, the person didn't want any accessories so I have a ND16 filter and the ITE Range Booster from Maxx. Since there was a noticeable improvement in range (excellent product btw). Do you recommend using the antenna on the Pro?
Thanks in advance
PS. If is not recommended how much can I sell it for or if anybody is interested please let me know

You are most welcome!
I have the ITElite DBS01 on my P3, but I don't feel it's needed on the P4P. More range than I need already...

Reactions: junito777
You are most welcome!
I have the ITElite DBS01 on my P3, but I don't feel it's needed on the P4P. More range than I need already...
Yeah exactly I don't need that much range either, I just don't like to see that red warning about weak signal. When I got my P4, I noticed less range than my old P3Advance, then I got the antenna from Maxx and the difference was like day and night, I really like that antenna.
I had only have my Pro since last Friday and I haven't experience any signal issues (so far, only tilted horizon) since it has better range, I was just curious to know if it was worth having an ITE on Pro and in this case buying a new antenna, I really glad I didn't open the controller to install it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl