Do P3S batteries work with P3A?

Rip

Reaction score
Kind of regretting buying a used P3S, range is rubbish (I have the cheap ARGtek fitted) and video isn't quite as sharp as it could be.

Looking on eBay I could get a P3A for about the price I paid for my P3S, my P3S did come with extra batteries and 2 carry cases etc so I'm thinking of buying a P3A and selling the P3S but keep the carry bags and batteries, will that work?

Only issue is I've ordered a DBS antenna so when that arrives I'd have to send it back and get the equivalent version for the P3A.

I don't want to end up throwing money at the P3S and end up with it costing more than a P3A and still not be as good.

Kind of regretting buying a used P3S, range is rubbish (I have the cheap ARGtek fitted) and video isn't quite as sharp as it could be.

Looking on eBay I could get a P3A for about the price I paid for my P3S, my P3S did come with extra batteries and 2 carry cases etc so I'm thinking of buying a P3A and selling the P3S but keep the carry bags and batteries, will that work?

Only issue is I've ordered a DBS antenna so when that arrives I'd have to send it back and get the equivalent version for the P3A.

I don't want to end up throwing money at the P3S and end up with it costing more than a P3A and still not be as good.

Yes, the batteries are all the same across the P3 range.

Reactions: Rip
You won't need the dbs for the P3A, it has awesome range stock

For reference, my old P3A would do up to 4200m, no boosters or parabolic, in ideal conditions (over mud flats in Southport) 30m altitude, no people, buildings, vehicles etc

Reactions: Simzy666
You won't need the dbs for the P3A, it has awesome range stock

For reference, my old P3A would do up to 4200m, no boosters or parabolic, in ideal conditions (over mud flats in Southport) 30m altitude, no people, buildings, vehicles etc
Wow! I think think I'm going to have to get the P3A for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan