Do I need my drone licence?

Reaction score
Hi all!

I’ve recently been asked by a friend to come with them on a trip to use my drone? Basically I’ll paste the message they sent me and can someone advise me if I need my commercial drone licence before doing this ?

Message is as follows
“Would be great if you can help us Byron Basically my boyfriend (murray) and I have a pilot idea we are running from 29th June-6th July. The boat we are using is Murrays dad and murray will be the skipper for the week and I will do all the catering and hosting ect. We want to run adventure skiing charters involving g sea kayaking, sups, mountains bikes, yoga, hiking, and coastal foreging sessions. We have booked everything and all the activities are organised and we have asked a few of our friends to come on board at a price of £250 just so we can afford the food/booze and all activities. My brother is coming with his camera but we really want this whole experience to be captured by drone so if you would be able to capture the Sialing and activities as well as bonfires on the beach and just general fun on the boat that would be awesome. You would have a free week with us and be fully catered for all week. We would also pay for you to take part in the kayaking and mountain biking ect what do you think ?”

PLEASE HELP

Thanks
Byron

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj