Do i Dont i?

Reaction score
So im a proper noob lol, received my P3S today, after my previous one was damaged on transport, this one seems to have come from another country or something as it came with a 2 prong plug its 3 pins here in the U.K thank you lol,

Anyway reason for posting, been seeing so much about updating Firmware, how about a one thread to answer all questions???

But DO I OR DONT I UPDATE MY FIRMWARE on my brand new Phanton 3 Standard???? Not sure if i should

Thanks

Darren

Many phantom 3 have many problems. So, if you just received it today and you don't know if it has no problem even after few flights, wait before upgrading firmware as you might mix some issues coming from the phantom or the update. It's my advice ;)

Mine runs perfectly fine with 1.7.9. Make sure you get at least 1.6.8 tho bc of the low temp battery failure thing...

Many phantom 3 have many problems. So, if you just received it today and you don't know if it has no problem even after few flights, wait before upgrading firmware as you might mix some issues coming from the phantom or the update. It's my advice ;)

Solid advice, thanks

Mine runs perfectly fine with 1.7.9. Make sure you get at least 1.6.8 tho bc of the low temp battery failure thing...

Can i check which version i have?

when i click overall status it gives me blank sreen?

Found it, it was under General Settings,

it says version 1.2.40+

Well went ahead and did it anyway. Only took 10-15 mins max.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl