Djicare and djicare refresh

The refresh one give you a brand new drone... No questions asked. DJI care is basically extended support.

The refresh one give you a brand new drone... No questions asked. DJI care is basically extended support.
So I would need to buy both at about $300 total? Is this coverage good as long as I own the drone? I have had it a week or two. No crashes or incidents whatsoever. Can I still cover it now?

It depends on what bird you own. I own 2 P4P's so I had to go with refresh and the P4P isn't covered under the regular care plan. The DJI Care plan is for the P4 and earlier. Refresh is for the Spark, Mavic, P4P, P4PA, and Inspire 2. They don't "give you" a brand new drone unless the accident was due to a manufacturer defect. If it's pilot error, you have to either pay the repair cost or $99 for them to send you another drone. You normally have to purchase coverage within 48 hours of activating your drone but I think there is a way to do it after the fact as well. It is only good for 1 year.

Take a look at this. It looks like a pain in the *** but you can still cover your unit if it's been more than 48 hours since you activated:

DJI_Care Customer Upload Information

It depends on what bird you own. I own 2 P4P's so I had to go with refresh and the P4P isn't covered under the regular care plan. The DJI Care plan is for the P4 and earlier. Refresh is for the Spark, Mavic, P4P, P4PA, and Inspire 2. They don't "give you" a brand new drone unless the accident was due to a manufacturer defect. If it's pilot error, you have to either pay the repair cost or $99 for them to send you another drone. You normally have to purchase coverage within 48 hours of activating your drone but I think there is a way to do it after the fact as well. It is only good for 1 year.
Thank you. I have a P4 so I will check into trying to get the dji care. I did not give a thought about buying it when I purchased it two weeks ago because.i did not know about it until I found paperwork in the box today.

I didn't either until my Wife asked me what happens if you crash. Of course I said, "it will never happen to me"... Until a gust of wind took it in to a tree. :) Luckily I had purchased the plan and was able to get a full replacement for $99. It took almost a month to go through the process, but that was the only difficult part for me.

It would be in your best interest to also check with your insurance agent. I know State Farm has full hull replacement and the consensus is the policy is around $60 per year. It depends on where you live, however. They don't cover in every state.

Reactions: Sig Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94