DJI Spark tear down

Hope it allow to fly above cities and populated areas. In my country if you fly AC under 300g you can do it

couple of things i note
1. the weight shows it as 190g, that is roughly .4 pounds, or right under the FAA registration limit.

2. unless the pictures just dont show it, i dont see a movidius chip which is their vGPU for obstacle avoidance. Which means either the drone is incomplete (as it has the slots for the obstacle avoidance) or it wont have obstacle avoidance.

3. its interesting and very apple-ish that it contains a USB-C port.

I can assure you this leak is planned, as there not once a controller has been shown and I have heard of people who are pretty connected wth dji confirm that it may be used by both smartphone and/or controller, these are not leaks but more like teaser pics of a prototype I can assure you the final design will be a lot better made as this has a few little defects, dji would not sell this the way it is the teasers

There seems to be all these pics yet no one can confirm the market the drone is targeting (selfie or racing) it's been very tight lipped and since when does dji allow leaks unless they are the ones to leak for marketing purposes, and guess what it's working, everyone here doesn't know the specs and is interested plus if they sell this at $500-900 I'm sure a ton of people will be getting it as it's affordable

View attachment 80027 View attachment 80028 View attachment 80029
Sorry for my late reply. I just got the spark sample from a 2nd hand online store at about US$75. I think this pre-product is leak from DJI R&D Centre. Of cause I don't know the issue date of this product. I don't expect this pre-product can fly. So I try to disassembly and test it with other battery and dji go app. I only can turn it on but cannot start the motor. The gimbal, GPS and camera can function well. Camera image can display on my mobile but no battery information.

You didn't get nothing you don't have that prototype, prove it, post a picture with you holding it! Oh wait that will never happen because you can't, don't claim to own something you don't. Ok yeah your posting pics that are all over the internet and I see these pics posted on Facebook hours before you post them here every time

Good on ya your posting pics but unless you can give me details about this that I don't already know or seen then you Sir don't have ****, I don't mind if your posting the pics but what shits me is you claim to have that prototype which u can't prove that you have it with you... yet ignore questions regarding it, sorry buddy your not fooling me

I think it looks stupid! Just my 2cents...

I agree too... No way dji would release that as a final product there is way to many imperfections and defects and with the mavic and phantom 4 pro no one even knew they were coming, they were never leaked photos.. this is staged by dji for marketing purposes and it's definitely working, look how much of us are hooked

View attachment 80027 View attachment 80028 View attachment 80029
Sorry for my late reply. I just got the spark sample from a 2nd hand online store at about US$75. I think this pre-product is leak from DJI R&D Centre. Of cause I don't know the issue date of this product. I don't expect this pre-product can fly. So I try to disassembly and test it with other battery and dji go app. I only can turn it on but cannot start the motor. The gimbal, GPS and camera can function well. Camera image can display on my mobile but no battery information.

Really Ray? Is that so? Funny you say that because as I said I have seen all your "pics" hours before you posted them here the magically you send them here and claim to be the one who took them? Dude wake up, I don't care that your posting the pics it just frustrates me that you actually claim that you have the spark when you can't answer ****

I'll leave this here with you Ray to look at but I know you won't reply all good...

The originator of some of the photos you see has said, "Someone sells the Spark's main board on an online Chinese flea market." Based on these photos/videos, I think your seeing a 3D printed version with the purported parts. Look at the flaws in the photo below:

The guy **** ***, who posted video said, "If u check my other videos u know we home made it..."

I have removed the name and replaced with stars *** now what I just posted is from actual credible sources who have links with people from dji not people who claim to have this device....

Peace out Ray,

Really Ray? Is that so? Funny you say that because as I said I have seen all your "pics" hours before you posted them here the magically you send them here and claim to be the one who took them? Dude wake up, I don't care that your posting the pics it just frustrates me that you actually claim that you have the spark when you can't answer ****

I'll leave this here with you Ray to look at but I know you won't reply all good...

The originator of some of the photos you see has said, "Someone sells the Spark's main board on an online Chinese flea market." Based on these photos/videos, I think your seeing a 3D printed version with the purported parts. Look at the flaws in the photo below:

The guy **** ***, who posted video said, "If u check my other videos u know we home made it..."

I have removed the name and replaced with stars *** now what I just posted is from actual credible sources who have links with people from dji not people who claim to have this device....

Peace out Ray,
Dear Bail, I hope you enjoy my photos and videos which I be with the DJI Spark prototype. You saw the same photos prior to this forum because phantompilots is not the first forum that I used to post. All right.

223.jpg
224.jpg
225.jpg
226.jpg
227.jpg
228.jpg
229.jpg

On Bail.... Would you like some salt for the crow?

Just kidding.....

I for one and sick of seeing these so called leaked pictures and video of a drone I think belongs in the racing forums and not here or the Mavic forum. It looks like a POS made for the racers and can contribute noting to either forum. It's a waste of time to have to wade through all the crap that this so called "leaked" info has stirred up.....

Ok stepping off soap box.... Next......

Selfie drone imo, look at the pics it's palm sized. Race drones have a small footprint carbon fiber body, not a huge chunk like this one.

Selfie drone imo, look at the pics it's palm sized. Race drones have a small footprint carbon fiber body, not a huge chunk like this one.

I agree I think the camera design is not very aerodynamic, not much of a racing drone based on the design I see, it's like flying a brick through the sky.

Well well well, what do we have here?

Rey it seems you came through but sorry I still don't believe you own this product, excuse my ignorance this is the internet, anything is possible photoshop maybe??? and that alone is not enough evidence however you have put a spark of doubt in my mind, you claim to have this yet you remain silent on exposing more details? It seems fishy if you ask me

Perhaps a video showing yourself claiming to be Ray and specifically mentioning PhantomPilots? You can be creative

Yes you did provided pics with a name Ray on a piece of paper which I applaud and I must admit I'm taken back however I'm still not convinced, sorry but anything is possible on the internet

I'm not salty in any way I'm actually more curious

I'm sure you are watching these posts with a hawk eye so surprise me Ray what can you pull out of the hat next?

Like others have said - Well played with your last move,

you might be in the lead

but you haven't won the game yet

Looking forward to what your next move is, I'm in check, but it's not checkmate! Lol

Also Ray originally I posted

It's says the originator of these pics who you claim to be says

If you check my other videos you will see we home made it

And also claims to be 3D printed

I don't know, things don't add up to me and it's quite fishy...I'm just posting findings from my investigation

Not arguing buddy, im not offended in anyway nor am I trying to offend, we are all adults and I'm sure Ray would completely understand my opinions

I'm just trying to find out more details which I'm sure others would be happy to know more details

it's mixed conversations and Ray saying he actually has the unit is a big call and if he does I take my hat [emoji145] off to him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20