DJI Spark tear down

Look proof Elvis is alive, I know cause it's him on the interwebz.
49e5d16b2aa630a857f7036e423f521d.jpg

Not arguing buddy, im not offended in anyway nor am I trying to offend, we are all adults and I'm sure Ray would completely understand my opinions

I'm just trying to find out more details which I'm sure others would be happy to know more details

it's mixed conversations and Ray saying he actually has the unit is a big call and if he does I take my hat [emoji145] off to him

We are all not adults, some of us here are acting quite younger

We are all not adults, some of us here are acting quite younger

I can see by your maturity that your a child, 16 at most with a brain of a 10 year old, it's quite sad really that your on here acting childish Amongst adults, when you should be learning as much as you can, so much ahead of you yet your so far behind

I have said enough I won't waste time with kids like you, have a good one

Come on guys, this thread was supposed to be about the new "spark" by DJI. We don't need to start unnecessary drama on a phantom/quad forum.

I can see by your maturity that your a child, 16 at most with a brain of a 10 year old, it's quite sad really that your on here acting childish Amongst adults, when you should be learning as much as you can, so much ahead of you yet your so far behind

I have said enough I won't waste time with kids like you, have a good one
Seems to me Ray has nothing to prove!Also his option to share any specs he may know.You called another person on here a child, when in fact your acting like a little spoiled, narcissistic punk.We ALL come here to learn a little here or there, but normally don't put pressure on folks to provide info at ones demands!

XD I'm sorry guys I came here to see the pics of the Spark but couldn't help myself seeing all the mean comments and to call you guys out on it. Ray you should probably just delete this thread and create a new one

Reactions: asseca
I'm really hoping for dji to release a racing drone as I'm yet to own one and in the market, but a lot of people are saying it's a selfie type drone which will be a big disappointment
It's a little of both. If you put it in Sport mode, I believe you will get a racing drone.

XD I'm sorry guys I came here to see the pics of the Spark but couldn't help myself seeing all the mean comments and to call you guys out on it. Ray you should probably just delete this thread and create a new one
Dear skyacramer, I post these pictures & videos were mainly want to share with those who would be interest. No other purpose. I'm not an official staff of DJI and so did not have any extra information about spark. DJI also impossible to reveal teardown pictures for advertising purpose. I teardown the prototype just driven by my curiosity. I'm also unexpected that someone will deny to believe that I'm the originator of these teardown photos. I only can say that all the photos and video I post on this forum does not undergone any technical effect.

I believe that the OP is the person who took those "leaked" photos. Look at the finger nails in those pictures and the finger nails on the pictures with Ray's name...same fingers in desperate need of a trim/manicure. LOL! Case solved!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl