DJI Repair Service

RPP

Reaction score
Website
www.parrikar.com
Spoiler: It was a good experience.

I have two data points now. The first was when the battery that came with the new P4 was dead on arrival. I sent it back and DJI returned a new one.

Recently in Iceland during a flight I got the "one cell bad" error message. I quickly brought the bird down and changed batteries. Later I recharged the suspect battery and the problem went away. But some folks here on this forum suggested that I not take a chance. Since the battery was within warranty, I sent it to DJI. Today, 11 days later, DJI delivered a new battery.

During this process they kept me updated via email and progress of the case could be tracked on their website.

This was a simple enough case, and the items were under warranty. Nonetheless, I am pleased with the DJI experience.

One nit though: In both instances I knew it was a new battery because I had recorded the serial number. DJI could do better by letting us know explicitly the repair/replacement details.

I'm guessing you dealt with DJI directly not via an authorized dealer, right?
In any case it's nice to know that DJI is finnaly working on their support.

I'm guessing you dealt with DJI directly not via an authorized dealer, right?
In any case it's nice to know that DJI is finnaly working on their support.

The Phantom 4 was purchased from an authorized online dealer (Adorama). But for the two occasions of battery failure I dealt directly with DJI.

Reactions: Viper_x

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic