Dji refurbish batteries

Reaction score
Does DJI refurbish Phantom 4 batteries. I bought a used 4 off ebay. It came with two batteries. One charges up fine and the other one does nothing. No lights at all. I will go ahead and buy another battery but I was wondering if DJI does refurbish the battery. Thanks

Does DJI refurbish Phantom 4 batteries. I bought a used 4 off ebay. It came with two batteries. One charges up fine and the other one does nothing. No lights at all. I will go ahead and buy another battery but I was wondering if DJI does refurbish the battery. Thanks
You can try bringing the dead battery out of hibernation, follow these steps exactly: do a normal single press followed by a 2nd a press and hold (normal power on procedure, ignore the lack of any battery lights) then let the battery sit for at least 5 minutes, DO NOT PRESS THE POWER BUTTON AGAIN, connect the charger and leave it alone, could take hours, if it's hibernating and still ok it will come back to life. Do not touch the power button during the next few hours.

Thanks 3rdof5. I will try that. Hopefully it is in hibernation like you said. I bought the 4 used and the guy said he hadn't had any trouble with the batteries. He said he had flown it very little and it looks like it. There isn't a scratch on it. I will try what you said. I will post what happens. Thanks for the comments.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Oh well. First your money then your clothes. Thought maybe they may refurbish. This battery isn't very old at all. Thanks for the comments

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor