Dji phantom p330d help

Reaction score
Hi i have a dji phantom p330d and i am getting a error 29 and it means tx sticks midpoint to big does anyone know how to adjust and celebrate the p330d trasmitter?

how to [...] celebrate the p330d trasmitter?
In January next year, you can celebrate 8th birthday of the p330d transmitter.
It's been only 7 years since Ph1, and the progress has been huge. It's interesting how quick everything moved.

If you're more for calibration, use PC Assistant tool. I only used one for Ph2, I assume the transmitter isn't very different. Connect the RC to PC via USB, and use the specific PC Assistant for your platform.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
In January next year, you can celebrate 8th birthday of the p330d transmitter.
It's been only 7 years since Ph1, and the progress has been huge. It's interesting how quick everything moved.

If you're more for calibration, use PC Assistant tool. I only used one for Ph2, I assume the transmitter isn't very different. Connect the RC to PC via USB, and use the specific PC Assistant for your platform.
Im sorry but there is no place to plug in the transmitter on the outside or the inside

Maybe.

I found a photo here:

Looks like there are some additional connectors. But you'd have to search for info whether they can be used for anything.

The usual source (O-Gs wiki: DJI Hardware) doesn't have anything about Ph1 RC.
(you can always make a good quality photo of both sides of your board and share, then the next person will start with some more base knowledge)

1. There is an old manual way to calibrate. Not sure if it works with your transmitter. 2.put both switches up. (SW1 on upper right, SW2 on upper left. 3. Hold both sticks to top center. 4. Turn on transmitter , keeping sticks up and centered. 5. Move SW2 down to center position. 6. Let sticks back down to center . 7. Move SW1 down to the bottom position. 8. Now move sticks all around, reaching all positions. 9. Now put throttle all the way down-then SW2 all the way down. Finished. You should hear confirmation beeping as you move through the sequence. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers