DJI Phantom 4 PRO Drone

Reaction score
Selling my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone with ONLY 3 Hours total flight time! I bought new Dji Mavic pro 2 so decide to sell Phantom!

Everything included-
Drone, Controller, Box, Charging Lead, Manuals, Battery, 8 Props (4 Brand NEW)

My Phantom 4 Pro is in EXCELLENT condition with NO marks on the drone at all! As you can see from image 2, the optics are scratch free and crystal clear! You can get up to 30 minutes flight time and capture stunning 20 megapixel images as well as 4K UHD video.
Price:800 OBO!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 591
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 586
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 591
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 581
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 606
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 586
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
That is a very good price. Where are you shipping from so people can calculate shipping cost or will you pay for shipping?
I think this will sell without a problem

Guess I'll ask, as I'm curious if this is a language barrier problem, a misunderstanding or some scam.

Do you still have this P4P for sale or not? Your previous reply to GaryE2018 seems to indicate it was sold, but then your post from today that it is now available for $750 including shipping seems to contradict that.
If it is still for sale, could you tell us if you are in Arizona, as your Area Code suggests? If not, would you tell us what part of the world you live in without asking me to text your number directly?

Guess I'll ask, as I'm curious if this is a language barrier problem, a misunderstanding or some scam.

Do you still have this P4P for sale or not? Your previous reply to GaryE2018 seems to indicate it was sold, but then your post from today that it is now available for $750 including shipping seems to contradict that.
If it is still for sale, could you tell us if you are in Arizona, as your Area Code suggests? If not, would you tell us what part of the world you live in without asking me to text your number directly?

I am still selling my drone! No one still bought it from me! I lived in Arizona but move to Fargo..So people can't leave there?? And also must change number???

Last edited:
I am still selling my drone! No one still bought it from me! I lived in Arizona but move to Fargo..So people can't leave there?? And also must change number???

I wasn't saying you couldn't live somewhere else with a Arizona phone number. I know plenty of people with phone numbers that didn't originate in the area code they live in. I was simply curious where you live since you seemed reluctant to answer that question when others asked. I thought that your reluctance to answer might contribute to your difficulty in selling such a fine machine at such a good price. How you answer such questions are the only way any of us can judge your trustworthiness since you apparently joined the forum the day you offered your p4p for sale. Without any history on the forum you need to be as up front and transparent with your posts as possible.
Just some friendly advise. I hope the best for you and your attempt to sell your phantom 4 pro.

Reactions: LAFlyer1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164