DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

I gave my boss this link to buy one and he did
Now this is the 2nd time I saved him some money on drones
1st. P3S $499.00 which he crashed with pilot error
and now P3P for $799.00 which will also take and use all his extra batteries props filters guards and case
Yep he was a Happy Camper :)
So maybe I might get a little extra bonus in my next pay check, Naw I doubt it :-(

Reactions: SCGENE
I ordered one of these from ebay, The Pixel Hub. My order arrived today, unopened DJI sealed box, Phantom 3 Professional with the new motors and shell.
Shipping from NYC was very fast, about 2 days to Western PA. US $ 799.00.
I'm sure the Phantom 4 is fantastic, but I really don't need the features of the P4. And this deal was fantastic, couldn't pass it up.

Thanks for letting us know you got yours. I was waiting to see if anyone got their shipment before I pulled the triggler. I just got a P3A but may sell that and get the P3P instead. The discount is just too hard to pass up especially as it turns out to be the same cost as what I paid for the P3A.

I ordered one of these from ebay, The Pixel Hub. My order arrived today, unopened DJI sealed box, Phantom 3 Professional with the new motors and shell.
I'm sure the Phantom 4 is fantastic, but I really don't need the features of the P4. And this deal was fantastic, couldn't pass it up.

Raven,
I asked another poster what version firmware it shipped with and have not heard back,
Can you verify what firmware it shipped with being as it was new shell and new motors..

It's just a **** shame that EVERY crashed phantom pic I see has a snapped off Gimble arm, they should have done something about it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for letting us know you got yours. I was waiting to see if anyone got their shipment before I pulled the triggler. I just got a P3A but may sell that and get the P3P instead. The discount is just too hard to pass up especially as it turns out to be the same cost as what I paid for the P3A.
Hi, sorry for the delay, I just got back on the forum. The aircraft is running 1.4.10+.

Ebay seller has these in Limited quantity available 211 sold to date
$799.00 and free shipping
DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal NEW MODEL
Ebay seller has these in Limited quantity available 211 sold to date
$799.00 and free shipping
DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal NEW MODEL

I contacted DJI at [email protected] about this and here's their reply:
Dear Peter,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
We are totally sorry for the inconvenience. But the listing you provided is the one of ebay. We are not sure whether it is the certified products. And the price 799USD is against the DJI price policy, we will report it to our sales and will request them to investigate it.

Since the price 799USD you mentioned is not eligible and against the DJI price policy. so we cannot offer the 200USD price difference . We hope you can k indly understand it. Thank you

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.

Wish you have a great day!
Best Regards
DJI online store customer support

Well I received mine on Wednesday after ordering it on Sunday. As far as certified I can tell you these are the real deal. My guess is that Pixel Hub received a large quantity of these things at a crazy price. And yes DJI had to have sold them at a price of $750 or lower as there is no way Pixel is going to lose money on this deal. My guess is they bought 3-5 hundred at around $700. And you can't tell me that DJI doesn't know about it. The reply from them above sounds like a crock of sh&%. Just my own opinion. Plus on their listing it says they are an authorized dealer. AND they are selling P3A units at $699 with over 70 sold.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Well I received mine on Wednesday after ordering it on Sunday. As far as certified I can tell you these are the real deal. My guess is that Pixel Hub received a large quantity of these things at a crazy price. And yes DJI had to have sold them at a price of $750 or lower as there is no way Pixel is going to lose money on this deal. My guess is they bought 3-5 hundred at around $700. And you can't tell me that DJI doesn't know about it. The reply from them above sounds like a crock of sh&%. Just my own opinion. Plus on their listing it says they are an authorized dealer. AND they are selling P3A units at $699 with over 70 sold.
I bet you they paid about $500 a piece. Maybe bought more. Agreed. Dji knows this crap. They are going full retail. Unless you buy a 1000 units. Then it's discount time. They are for sure the real deal. Also keep in mind. This is a Chinese company. Not the same integrity of most American companies. If there is any integrity left in business. All about the Benjamin's $$$$$

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is Pixel Hub an authorized dealer of DJI?

They claim to be. No way for us to know.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They seem to be a legitimate dealer but violating pricing agreements...
Which I cannot blame them as DJI is really screwing over small dealers in more ways then one.

I bought a Standard from Pixelhub back in January and received and flew the drone with no issues. The drone box was sealed, no mysteries, no conspiracies, no fake goods, no smoke or mirrors.

Reactions: Raveneapoe
So I've been following this thread and waiting to pull the trigger on my first Phantom. The eBay deal of the day sounds good, and if we can believe the other posters, the bird seems legit. Newer motors and C controller, et al.
My questions may be silly or naive, so bear with me. You buy a P3P for $799+tax from eBay, then you should buy spare batteries (from DJI) at $150 each, two recommended, then you buy spare props, being a newbie pilot, at $6 a set and of course you want a hardshell case ($150) to carry all this stuff around. For an investment of just over $1200 with tax.

I see bundles listed in Amazon that have 2 batteries, a hardshell case, spare props, and some other extras for just under $1300. Are these bundles not the real deal, or are they older models of the P3P?
http://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Profe...85&sr=8-7&keywords=dji+phantom+3+professional

Really wanting to get this P3P from eBay but having trouble justifying it based on the Amazon bundles.

So I've been following this thread and waiting to pull the trigger on my first Phantom. The eBay deal of the day sounds good, and if we can believe the other posters, the bird seems legit. Newer motors and C controller, et al.
My questions may be silly or naive, so bear with me. You buy a P3P for $799+tax from eBay, then you should buy spare batteries (from DJI) at $150 each, two recommended, then you buy spare props, being a newbie pilot, at $6 a set and of course you want a hardshell case ($150) to carry all this stuff around. For an investment of just over $1200 with tax.

I see bundles listed in Amazon that have 2 batteries, a hardshell case, spare props, and some other extras for just under $1300. Are these bundles not the real deal, or are they older models of the P3P?
Amazon.com: DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone with 4K UHD Video Camera w/ CS Hard Shell Case and Spare Battery Bundle: Camera & Photo

Really wanting to get this P3P from eBay but having trouble justifying it based on the Amazon bundles.
Did you contact the amazon seller to see if this is the newer model, Plus you need to only buy 1 extra battery as it comes with one,and 2 sets of props. You can also get those cases much cheaper on ebay so your total cost with the ebay P3P would be a lot cheaper then the amazon deal.

Hard Back Pack Case From Same Ebay Seller

Reactions: Lefty63
I contacted DJI at [email protected] about this and here's their reply:
Dear Peter,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
We are totally sorry for the inconvenience. But the listing you provided is the one of ebay. We are not sure whether it is the certified products. And the price 799USD is against the DJI price policy, we will report it to our sales and will request them to investigate it.

Since the price 799USD you mentioned is not eligible and against the DJI price policy. so we cannot offer the 200USD price difference . We hope you can k indly understand it. Thank you

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.

Wish you have a great day!
Best Regards
DJI online store customer support

So what's your question ? Or beef ? That you paid 200 dollars more then the eBay deal and u are upset and expect Dji to refund/match the 200$ difference between what u paid and eBay deal ?

If u are that high strung on the issue return the one u have (if under 14 day return period ) and buy the eBay deal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor