DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

Sounds like someone got a hold of a bunch of open box returns and liquidating them on eBay [emoji15]. This happens all the time with technology. Some of my greatest savings were on open box items

Ordered my P3P from the $799 eBay deal of the day on Sunday 3/13. Got word it shipped today. Est. delivery 3/21. I bet I see it before the weekend. Can.not.wait.

Reactions: LamboH
Thanks Tony.
I'm counting down the hours til my flight to Atl this afternoon! Gonna head north on Friday to Asheville. Can't wait!

I came to the forums to ask about this deal, found it was already talked about. I am selling my p3s today and was going to get the advanced, but for this price I cant think of a better reason not to get the p3p... has anyone had any NEGATIVE experience ordering from here? I live in GA, so probably no chance of getting it by the weekend.

I came to the forums to ask about this deal, found it was already talked about. I am selling my p3s today and was going to get the advanced, but for this price I cant think of a better reason not to get the p3p... has anyone had any NEGATIVE experience ordering from here? I live in GA, so probably no chance of getting it by the weekend.

The only negative I could think of woulf be that when I ordered I wanted it before this weekend, so I elected the $49 expedited shipping. When I got my tracking number it was shipped out by fedex home delivery, the free shipping. I contacted thepixelhub and they responded right away saying they would contact fedex to correct it and expedite the package.

I am a bit skeptical because from what I have read once a package is in transit in the ground system its pretty much impossible to change. Told him ill take a refund on the shipping if it doesnt work. Ill let you guys know what happens.

I think they are so overwhelmed with orders they didnt pay attention. So be careful if you want anything but free ground shipping.

I noticed, in the Pixelhub listing the following: "Camera Features: 1080p HD Video Recording,720p HD Video Recording"
I assume that is a typo since it should show 4K?

I noticed, in the Pixelhub listing the following: "Camera Features: 1080p HD Video Recording,720p HD Video Recording"
I assume that is a typo since it should show 4K?
It's does all of those. 720 1080. 2.7k and 4K. It's your choice. I'm not sure how to view 4K so I record in 1080p 60fps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Stock it went 12k feet?
Yes. And I could have went 20k I was 100% signal on rc and video. But the smart battery told me to come home. So I obeyed. :) when I got back. I still had 48% battery. Should have at least went 15k will do it today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr