DJI Phantom 3 Leaked Pics

Reaction score
http://www.quadcopterguide.com/dji-phantom-3-triumph-leaked/

Phantom-3-Leaked2.jpg

Phantom-3-Leaked1.jpg

Doesn't look like a full-on revolution, I guess we'll find out in a couple of hours. Seems like it accepts P2 batteries though, that's very welcome. A m4/3 camera would be amazing, the P2V+ camera surely needs updating!

Doesn't look like a full-on revolution...Seems like it accepts P2 batteries though. A m4/3 camera would be amazing!
It's evolution - not revolution. The batteries look like P2 batts but there have been enough suggestions that they might go to 6S batteries. The folks that paid for an Inspire are already annoyed that it takes so much of the Inspire. If the P3 got a 4/3 camera before they do I think they will mutiny.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And many pilots in here are terrified over the thought of flying close to lakes, haha!

On a serious note, looks like hopes of 4/3 is out of the picture.

Last edited:
Yes but definately not now in the P3, thats for sure. You will need a larger copter

So its not the inspire controller cause it dont offer HDMI out. Its a pitty

Is this not mini HDMI, or even full size?

Attachments

• dji.png
    dji.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 602
Of the 4 ports on the Inspire remote, whats the second one?

In the video, they're using an iPad but it's not plugged in as well, I thought for the inspire app you had to plug into usb.

Maybe just because it looks a mess they left it out, being creative. Or maybe it's just to charge it?
I've not really read much into the Inspire.

6e4489c52058c46c36f2bd26dad6ae58-960x629.jpg

In the video, they're using an iPad but it's not plugged in as well, I thought for the inspire app you had to plug into usb.

Maybe just because it looks a mess they left it out, being creative. Or maybe it's just to charge it?

View attachment 16838

It looks like its just USB and micro USB without any HDMI port ? So it looks like its not the "real ****" :p

View attachment 16838

Found a document that says that second port is a CAN bus port, reserved for future use. (on inspire remote)

But I think you're right @Daninho It does look like the new remote only has the 2 USB ports comparing the looks of the ports on both pics.

Found a document that says that second port is a CAN bus port, reserved for future use. (on inspire remote)

But I think you're right @Daninho It does look like the new remote only has the 2 USB ports comparing the looks of the ports on both pics.
Its a possibility that the video is streamed over WIFI to the tablet, not with a cable. That would be not nice

The hdmi port on the inspire is only used for connecting to a hd tv, it is not the port used to connect a tablet or mobile device to out in the field for FPV.

I think you will find they only don't show the usb port being used in that video is to keep the advert looking neat and to show it has one. The tablet will need to connect to the USB port for FPV like the inspire.

Well I watched the live press release 3hrs 20 ago (11:30 NYC time) and it looks very good and reasonable for what it is too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic