DJI Phantom 2 Wi-FI Issues

Reaction score
We are a conservation site for Monarch butterflies. We bought a used DJI Phantom 2 from our real estate firm. It flys just fine but when we
try to get the camera working we can't get the Wi Fi to link up to the camera. We down loaded the latest soft ware from the DJI Vision site.
Followed all the check list of what to turn on and the app will not hook up to the camera on the drone. Very frustrating! Any tips or
places to call. We are in Marion , Iowa farming country.

We are a conservation site for Monarch butterflies. We bought a used DJI Phantom 2 from our real estate firm. It flys just fine but when we
try to get the camera working we can't get the Wi Fi to link up to the camera. We down loaded the latest soft ware from the DJI Vision site.
Followed all the check list of what to turn on and the app will not hook up to the camera on the drone. Very frustrating! Any tips or
places to call. We are in Marion , Iowa farming country.
P2's were famous for failing wifi modules. I've had two wifi failures myself. Great device in most other respects. DJI doesn't make replacement modules anymore as far as I can tell, but there are some available in Ebay. You have to install and relink it. If you don't know how, there are techies around to do it. A local DJI service center might also be willing. It's a 15 minute job if you know what you're doing. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers