DJI owners p4p in Lafayette

I am thinking, in reviewing the missions from Droners.IO etc. that it appears that no missions or projects or jobs are coming in, in Louisiana. I know this can not be true. So do you think we are in some way excluded from the general commercial market or is someone else doing it. I think a local user group might help some of us are doing this to earn a living. So far not a very large one, there is lots of commercial business around and sharing info may benefit us all. I will try your suggestion.

I don't use Droners so I wouldn't know. I fly in-house and I know several other companies in the area are getting regular jobs. I follow Mark Townsend and Louisiana Helicam on LinkedIn and they are posting videos from their jobs almost daily. you can see their videos on Vimeo at Louisiana Helicam
I also Follow Johnathon Casillas Cheif Drone Pilot at Dow Chemical Company and others on LinkedIn.
Look around. Lots of work going on. You just have to get with those doing it or hunt down your own client list and grab those jobs from them.

I client knew Mark when he first started with RC helicopters and worked at HGA he lives in Monroe LA. I am sure you are right. Just seems strange that are never any postings about client needs in LA. Any how yes I am old school when shoe leather is involved. Thanks for feed back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl